Our company handcrafts all products within 1 week. Oftentimes, orders process faster than that but we can’t guarantee a faster processing time.
The product(s) you receive might vary slightly from the product picture due to the nature of your product(s) being 100% handmade to order.
Care for your new product(s) by:
- Bolsters, cushions and zafus are made from natural materials and require special care! Fabric is 100% hemp unless otherwise specified. The filling is 100% buckwheat hulls.
- Covers are washable, you must first empty out the buckwheat hulls. Save them in a large tote while you wash the cover. Then use a funnel or rolled paper funnel to re-fill after the cover is completely dry.
- Machine wash, cold water, gentle cycle. I recommend “natural” laundry detergent or soap to preserve the organic nature of the product. Line dry or lay flat to dry. Do not dry in a dryer, fabric will shrink. Do not use fabric softener or dryer sheets.
- Do not use any spray or dry-cleaning chemicals to spot clean the fabric. A gentle or natural stain/spot remover product may be used if needed during laundering.
Your product(s) can be damaged if:
- The product is exposed to moisture or water.
- Left out in the sun or long-term exposure to sun through a window.
Size chart (if applicable)
Please refer to our size chart to prevent misunderstanding when ordering.
- Bolster- Approximately 25x12x7 inches 10 lbs.
- XL Bolster- Approximately 32x13x6 inches 12 lbs.
- Zafu- Approximately 19 inches diameter, 5 inches high. 7 lbs.
Studio and wholesale orders are welcome
Please contact us for a quote.
Custom orders can have a lengthier processing time.
Ask us for details.
Our company ships through the following carriers
- UPS, USPS, & FEDEX
International shipping (if applicable)
We happily support and love our international customers.
- We ship all International products through UPS, USPS, & FEDEX
Zayda Spirit is not responsible for duty, customs fees or brokerage fees for international shipping.
These charges come from your country during importation of your package.
We do our best to apply fair shipping costs to each order. Shipping costs are calculated automatically during checkout.
Selecting expedited shipping during checkout does not ensure a faster processing time. Your product may still need 1-2 weeks to be handmade.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Personalized and/or customized goods are exempt from being returned unless the product arrives defective.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 601 W Beal St, Lincoln, NE 68521
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 601 W Beal St, Lincoln, NE 68521
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.